What We Offer
At Citizens Bank, we're dedicated to satisfying our employees as well as our customers. Why join our "family"? Here's what our employees have to say—and why they stay:
- Great benefits, including:
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Affordable insurance plans: health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability
- Health Savings Accounts with company contribution
- Medical and childcare flexible spending accounts
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) savings plans with company matching
- Annual company apparel allowance
- Professional yet friendly atmosphere with a casual dress code
- A service excellence culture
- Investment in technology
- Paid training, learning, and growth opportunities
- An enjoyable work environment! (Celebrations, parades, and community & charitable involvement opportunities...)
Note: We accept applications only for open positions. Work history, references, education, employment, credit, and criminal background checks are performed before hiring. Work schedules posted are approximate. All work schedules are subject to change at any time due to business needs.
Financial Advisor - Vernon - Full Time - Job 1500
Teller - Waukesha - Part Time - Job 1565
Teller - Big Bend - Part Time - Job 1566
Teller - Vernon(Big Bend) - Full Time - Job 1571
Teller - Muskego - Part Time - Job 1572
Teller - East Brook - Part Time - Job 1573
How to Apply
Please note the location and work schedule to be sure they fit your preferences & availability. Note the Job Numbers in which you are interested.
Apply one of the following ways:
- Apply online by clicking on the "Job Number" link at the end of the job listing.
- Mail a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources – Job # _______ (indicate job #(s))
PO Box 223
Mukwonago, WI 53149
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Citizens Bank, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 262-363-6500 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster.