What We Offer
At Citizens Bank, we're dedicated to satisfying our employees as well as our customers. Why join our "family"? Here's what our employees have to say—and why they stay:
- Great benefits, including: vacation, holidays, sick time, health/dental/vision/life/long-term disability insurance plans, medical/childcare flexible spending accounts, employee stock ownership, and 401(k) savings plans
- Professional and friendly atmosphere
- A service excellence culture
- Investment in technology
- Paid training, learning and growth opportunities
- An enjoyable work environment! (Celebrations, casual/dress down days, parades, and community & charitable involvement opportunities...)
Note: We accept applications only for open positions. Work history, references, education, employment, credit and criminal background checks are performed before hiring. Work schedules posted are approximate. All work schedules are subject to change at any time due to business needs.
Teller - Big Bend - Part Time - Job #1450
Vice President - Business Banker - Vernon - Full Time - Job #1451
Secondary Market Analyst - Waukesha - Full Time - Job #1455
Personal Banker - Big Bend - Full Time - Job #1459
Personal Banker - Muskego - Full Time - Job #1460
Teller - Vernon - Full Time - Job #1461
Teller - Muskego - Full Time - Job #1462
Teller - Mukwonago - Full Time - Job #1463
Teller - East Brook - Part Time - Job #1464
How to Apply
Please note the location and work schedule to be sure they fit your preferences & availability. Note the Job Numbers in which you are interested.
Apply one of the following ways:
- Apply online by clicking on the "Job Number" link at the end of the job listing.
- Mail a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources – Job # _______ (indicate job #(s))
PO Box 223
Mukwonago, WI 53149
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Citizens Bank, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 262-363-6500 or contact us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster.