Sometimes, you take a job. And sometimes, you find a place you really belong. At Citizens Bank, we're dedicated to satisfying our team members as well as our customers. Why join our "family"? Here's what our team members have to say—and why they stay:
What we can offer you:
- Great benefits, including:
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- A performance-based incentive program
- Affordable insurance plans: health, dental, vision, life and long-term disability
- Health Savings Accounts with company contribution
- Medical and childcare flexible spending accounts
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) savings plans with company matching
- Professional yet friendly atmosphere with a casual dress code
- A service excellence culture
- Investment in technology
- Paid training, learning, and job growth opportunities
- An enjoyable work environment! (Celebrations and recognitions, community and charitable involvement opportunities...)
Note: We accept applications only for open positions. Work history, references, education, employment, credit, and criminal background checks are performed before hiring. Work schedules posted are approximate. All work schedules are subject to change at any time due to business needs.
Teller - Genesee - Part Time - Job 1700
Teller - East Brook (East Troy) - Part Time - Job 1705
Teller - Parkview (Inside Mukwonago Metro Market) - Part Time - Job 1706
Teller - Vernon - Part Time - Job 1707
Teller - Muskego - Full Time - Job 1708
Financial Advisor - Vernon - Full Time - Job 1709
How to Apply
If you need assistance seeking a job opportunity at Citizens Bank, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 262-363-6500 or contact us at email@example.com. If you are using a mobile device and experience difficulties, you may need to utilize a non-mobile device to complete the application process. Please contact us if you are unable to apply online.
Please note the location and work schedule to be sure they fit your preferences & availability. Note the Job Numbers in which you are interested.
Apply one of the following ways:
- Apply online by clicking on the "Job Number" link at the end of the job listing.
- Mail a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources – Job # _______ (indicate job #(s))
PO Box 223
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal" document.