Ready. Set. Go!
Let's get you a new Citizens Bank account.
First, a few important things to know:
- Beware of scams. If someone asks you to open an account on their behalf -- if even they seem to have a legitimate reason why they can't do it themselves -- do not follow through with the opening. Please report the request to us instead.
- We might be in contact with you. We review each new account to make sure everything looks good on our end. If we need to follow up on anything, you may get a call from one our customer service representatives. As we always say, if you receive a call and you're not 100% convinced the caller is actually from the bank, you can hang up and call us back at 262-363-6500.
These are the types of accounts that can be opened online:
- Cash Back Checking
- Advantage Checking
- Smart Start Checking
- Advantage Savings
- Classic Money Market
- Certificates of Deposit
Here's what you need to open an account:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- One of the following:
- WI Unexpired Driver's License
- WI Unexpired ID
- Military ID
- Social Security Number
- Checking, Savings, or Money Market | Must be a resident of one of the following counties in Wisconsin: Waukesha, Walworth, Milwaukee, Racine, Jefferson, Washington, Dodge
- Certificates of Deposit | Must be a resident of Wisconsin
All set? Get started here!
Note: only personal accounts can be opened online at this time