2022 A MIND FOR MONEY PODCAST CASH GIVEAWAY RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those 18 years of age or olderas of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. No person who has entered and won a contest sponsored by Citizens Bank in the last one hundred eighty (180) days is eligible to win again. Employees ofCitizens Bank, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions ofCitizens Bankas final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted on the A Mind for Money official Facebook page or via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address starting onApril 25, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and endingMay 13, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
- How to Enter: The Campaign may be entered by submitting a banking/finance question via a comment on the Campaign post made to the A Mind for Money official Facebook page onApril 25, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Central Time or by emailing a banking/finance question to email@example.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion ofCitizens Bank. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple profiles, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Citizens Bank.
- Prizes: The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winners”) will each receive$100 via a cashier’s check. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission forCitizens Bank to use Winners’ name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Five (5) winners will be selected bya selection committee comprised of three (3)Citizens Bank employees no later than May 20, 2022. Winners will be announced in the June 13, 2022 episode of the A Mind for Money podcast. Winners will have ten (10) calendar days following the episode date to provide a mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prizes will be mailed to winners within ten (10) business days of receiving a mailing address. Citizens Bank shall have no liability for Winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning mailing address. If a Winner fails to claim the prize within ten (10) calendar days from the time the episode is published, the prize may be forfeited. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CITIZENS BANK’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Terms & Conditions:Citizens Bankreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Citizens Bank’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Citizens Bank may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Citizens Bank. Citizens Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Citizens Bank has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Citizens Bank reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmlessCitizens Bankand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CAMPAIGN IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAAND THE STATE OF WISCONSIN WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:Citizens Bank, P.O. Box 223, Mukwonago, WI 53149. Requests must be received no later thanJune 30, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign isCitizens Bank, 301 N. Rochester St., Mukwonago, WI 53149.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted byCitizens Bankis in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Facebook.