Your digital banking experience is getting personal
New Online Banking & Mobile App, now here for you
It's your money -- shouldn't you be in control of how you manage it? With your new Online Banking and Mobile App, you get a clearer snapshot of your finances thanks to a customizable, user-friendly account dashboard and a free personal budgeting tool. Added conveniences are also coming your way including a conversations feature for customer support and our introduction of access to Zelle®.
Features & Functionality
Features of the new Digital Banking platform:
- Customizable Dashboard | You decide which accounts get priority on your screen with easy to arrange modules.
- Personal Budgeting Tool | Track your expenses by category and set saving or spending targets. Get a complete picture of your affairs by pulling in account information from other financial institutions.
- Support Conversations | Easily send a message to one of our reps. Our team will respond with the help you need.
- Zelle® | Coming March 4 | Quickly and easily send money to friends and family with Zelle.
- Debit Card Manager | Turn your card on or off, add restrictions, and receive transaction alerts. This replaces the standalone MyCardRules app which will go out of service on March 3.
- OpenNow Account Opening | Coming Spring 2021 | Open a checking, savings, or money market account from virtually anywhere.
Plus all of the functionality you already know:
- Mobile Deposit | Mobile App only | Did your Aunt Millie send you a check? Quickly deposit it to your account using the camera on your phone.
- Bill Pay | If you leave town and realize you forgot to pay a bill, you can initiate that payment on the fly and get on with your life.
- e-Statements | Access your monthly statements securely and find another use for that file drawer.
- Account Alerts | Be in the know by setting up customized email or text alerts to notify you of account activity.
Your First-Time Log-In
Step 1: Download the new Mobile App
For those logging in with a mobile device
The new Citizens Bank Mobile App is available in the App Store for iPhone® and iPad® and in Google Play for Android™. Search Citizens Bank-WI or just tap a button below to install the app today.
Step 2: Use your existing Digital Banking credentials
Log in using your existing user name and password. You will only be prompted to update your password if you haven't changed it recently.
Step 3: Enter your verification code
You'll be asked to provide a phone number (mobile number preferred) to receive a verification code via text or call.
Step 4: Complete the process
You'll be asked to accept a new user agreement. Mobile app users will also set up a 4-digit passcode plus an optional biometric option.
For step-by-step instructions, check out this short video, or see the log-in guides posted below.
Complete Your Set-Up
Step-by-step instructions on how to complete these and many other items can be found on our How Do I? page.
- Reestablish account transfers | Any recurring funds transfers you had set up to accounts at other financial institutions will need to be set up again in the new system. Future-dated and recurring transfers for Overdraft Protection or loan accounts will also need to be reestablished.
- Set up Remote Deposit | Before you make a deposit in the new app, you'll need to link the account you want the funds to go into first.
- Set up Debit Card Controls | Any controls or restrictions from the standalone MyCardRules app will not transfer to the new system.
- Enroll for Zelle | Quickly and easily send money to friends and family with Zelle.
Online Banking supported browsers:
- Google Chrome | Supports the current and previous versions
- Mozilla Firefox | Supports the current and previous versions
- Microsoft Edge | Must be the current version
- Apple Safari | Must be the current version
Mobile App supported operating systems:
- Apple | iOS 11 minimum
- Android | 5.0 (API level 16) minimum
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.