Working to create a safe environment for all.
In March, in order to protect the well-being of our customers, our team members, and our community, we started encouraging the use of our drive-up windows and limiting access to our branch lobbies by appointment only. We also temporarily suspended services at our in-store branches. Now, we're working to reopen our lobbies and in-store branches in June.
As we reopen lobbies and in-store branches, we ask two things. First, if you feel sick with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please do not visit us in person. We ask that you use another banking method instead. Second, please take note of the signs you'll see posted on our entrance doors. We will be asking customers to maintain a 6-foot distance, refrain from shaking hands, and cover coughs and sneezes. Please be respectful of these guidelines in order to protect our team members as well as other customers.
While we will not be requiring masks, we do encourage you to wear one when visiting us in person. We also continue to encourage the use of our drive-up windows and suggest you make an appointment, when possible, for your Personal Banking and Lending needs — as it allows us to provide you with the best and quickest service when we can prepare ahead of time for your visit.
Also remember that we have a number of alternate banking options — including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, and ATMs — as outlined below.
If you have questions about the best way to accomplish what you need to get done, see our How Can We Help You? Grid or give us a call at 262-363-6500 during normal business hours..
Branch lobbies reopening on Monday, June 8, 2020:
(Drive-up windows open normal business hours + lobby access by appointment only through June 6)
- Mukwonago (Main Office): 301 N. Rochester St. 262-363-6500
- Big Bend: W230S9125 Clark St. 262-662-3561
- East Brook: 2541 E. Main St., East Troy 262-642-8456
- New Berlin: 5450 S. Moorland Rd. 262-814-2660
Branch lobbies reopening on Monday, June 15, 2020:
(Drive-up windows open normal business hours + lobby access by appointment only through June 13)
- Eagle: S90W35680 County Road NN 262-594-6280
- Genesee: W307S4823 Hwy 83 262-968-6500
- Riverview: 875 S. Rochester St. 262-363-6400
- Vernon: W236S7050 Big Bend Dr., Big Bend 262-662-2727
- Waukesha: 2109 Corporate Dr. 262-548-0208
In-store branches reopening on Monday, June 15, 2020:
- East Troy, inside Frank's Piggly Wiggly: 3238 W. Main St
- Muskego, inside Muskego Pick 'n Save: S74W17001 Janesville Rd.
- Parkview, inside Mukwonago Pick 'n Save: 1010 N. Rochester St.
Please keep in mind that we have many banking options that give you access to your accounts at all times:
- Online Banking via our website citizenbank.bank
- Mobile Banking, including Mobile Deposit, via our mobile app — search for Citizens Bank WI
- Telephone Banking by calling 262-363-6550
- ATMs at all of our locations, plus access to over 800 surcharge free ATMs via the ATM Access network