Because December 31st falls on a Saturday this year, we want you to be aware of special cutoff times and periods when certain banking services may be temporarily unavailable. We understand the inconvenience these circumstances cause for our customers, which is why we are sharing information in advance about what will be available and when – plus how to prepare.
What is impacted:
- In-Store Branches: Our in-store locations in Mukwonago (Parkview Branch), East Troy, and Muskego will close at noon on Saturday 12/31/2022.
- Branch Transactions: Any transactions conducted on Saturday 12/31/2022 may not show up on your account until Tuesday 1/3/2023 – the first business day of 2023 as Monday is the observed holiday.
- Mobile App/Online Banking/Telephone Banking: From 9:00 pm CST on Friday 12/30/2022 to 9:00 pm CST on Saturday 12/31/2022, certain features including funds transfers, bill payments, mobile deposit, and Zelle may not be available. Any transactions made after 7:00 pm CST on Friday 12/30/2022 may not show up on your account until Tuesday 1/3/2023.
- Debit Cards: Debit cards can be used over the weekend; however, transactions will authorize based on account information as of Friday 12/30/2022.
How to prepare:
- Please conduct any banking transactions that need to be counted as 2022 business by 7:00 PM CST on Friday 12/30/2022.
- If you plan to use your debit card over New Year’s weekend for purchases or ATM withdrawals, please be sure to make any deposits or funds transfers to your account prior to 7:00 PM CST on Friday 12/30/2022.