We’re not changing what we do, we’re just adjusting the way we do it – for now.
Because the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is now impacting our area, we are taking additional measures to protect the well-being of our customers, our team members, and our community.
We assure you that these measures are temporary, and that you will have full access to your accounts throughout this time — although that access may be in a different way.
Beginning on Saturday, March 21st and continuing until further notice:
- All of our drive-thru windows remain OPEN during normal business hours. Please visit these locations to complete normal banking transactions.
- Access to our branch lobbies will be limited to APPOINTMENT ONLY for these specific purposes: safe deposit box access, loan closings, new accounts, investments, insurance
- Service at our three in-store branches will be temporarily suspended.
The full list of services by branch is listed below. Remember that we have a number of alternate banking options — including Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Telephone Banking, and ATMs — as outlined below.
If you have questions about the best way to accomplish what you need to get done, please give us a call at 262-363-6500 during normal business hours and we will help you.
Drive-thru windows open normal business hours + lobby access by appointment only:
- Mukwonago (Main Office): 301 N. Rochester St. 262-363-6500
- Big Bend: W230S9125 Clark St. 262-662-3561
- Eagle: S90W35680 County Road NN 262-594-6280
- East Brook: 2541 E. Main St., East Troy 262-642-8456
- Genesee: W307S4823 Hwy 83 262-968-6500
- New Berlin: 5450 S. Moorland Rd. 262-814-2660
- Vernon: W236S7050 Big Bend Dr., Big Bend 262-662-2727
- Waukesha: 2109 Corporate Dr. 262-548-0208
Drive-thru window open normal business hours:
- Riverview: 875 S. Rochester St. 262-363-6400
Service temporarily suspended:
- East Troy, inside Frank's Piggly Wiggly: 3238 W. Main St
- Muskego, inside Muskego Pick 'n Save: S74W17001 Janesville Rd.
- Parkview, inside Mukwonago Pick 'n Save: 1010 N. Rochester St.
Please keep in mind that we have many banking options that give you access to your accounts at all times:
- Online Banking via our website citizenbank.bank
- Mobile Banking, including Mobile Deposit, via our mobile app — search for Citizens Bank WI
- Telephone Banking by calling 262-363-6550
- ATMs at all of our locations, plus access to over 800 surcharge free ATMs via the ATM Access network
At this time, we also want to remind our customers to be extra careful as scammers may take advantage of the fear and uncertainty surrounding the virus. Citizens Bank will never call you or send you an email asking you to provide or verify personal information, and we urge you to be very skeptical if you receive messages of that nature from anyone.